follow us and newsletter block disappeared

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 6 ans
I think this is a setting somewhere, but, somehow the Follow Us / NewsLetter block just disappeared from the Footer section on my live site. My development site has this displayed fine.
To make sure it wasn't the Views, I re-uploaded an exact duplicate to the server, but still no luck.

I presume a setting has been changed in the database, but, can't find it anywhere!
Il y a 6 ans
Hi-

There's a setting for enable/disable newsletter, and if you have no social networks configured in General settings, they won't appear, but there is no setting to completely hide the entire footer block.

Are you using a custom theme? If so, there may be additional settings available in the "plugin" that was installed with the theme. Also, some themes have a setting that will enable various layouts for headers and footers. Maybe you changed to a different footer layout?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.