SSL Configuration in Load balanced environment - Nopcommerce 3.9

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 5 ans
I am having these problems in 4.1 as well. Can someone shed some light? I set the following in the config file, but still have issues. Do I need to set the ForwaredHttpHeader value?

"Hosting": {
    //Set to "true" the settings below if your hosting uses a load balancer. It'll be used to determine whether the current request is HTTPS
    "UseHttpClusterHttps": true,
    "UseHttpXForwardedProto": true,

//Use the setting below if your hosting doesn't use "X-FORWARDED-FOR" header to determine IP address.
    //In some cases server use other HTTP header. You can specify a custom HTTP header here. For example, CF-Connecting-IP, X-FORWARDED-PROTO, etc
    "ForwardedHttpHeader": ""
  },
Il y a 4 ans
jfuqua wrote:
I am having these problems in 4.1 as well. Can someone shed some light? I set the following in the config file, but still have issues. Do I need to set the ForwaredHttpHeader value?

"Hosting": {
    //Set to "true" the settings below if your hosting uses a load balancer. It'll be used to determine whether the current request is HTTPS
    "UseHttpClusterHttps": true,
    "UseHttpXForwardedProto": true,

//Use the setting below if your hosting doesn't use "X-FORWARDED-FOR" header to determine IP address.
    //In some cases server use other HTTP header. You can specify a custom HTTP header here. For example, CF-Connecting-IP, X-FORWARDED-PROTO, etc
    "ForwardedHttpHeader": ""
  },

I'm having this issue with 4.2 as I'm attempting to Dockerize and drop the Windows VM.

I've also enabled these 2 settings in appsettings.json.

I'm using pfsense w/ haproxy for my load balancer/ssl offloading and am getting the same redirects.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.