Hello,

I have installed nopcommerce just fine, and its running! www.netprocity.com.

I opened the project in Visual Studio and it seemed like it worked great, didn't give any errors.  However, when I click to "rebuild" I then get errors on the website.  The error is listed below.  I only get it after doing a rebuild.  I have a copy of the original files and just paste them back over the bad ones and everything is fine again, until I try to rebuild using Visual Studio.  

What am I doing wrong?

-------------------------
Server Error in '/' Application.
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.MasterPages.root'.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <%@ Master Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Root.Master.cs" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.MasterPages.root" %>
Line 2:  
Line 3:  <%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="Header" Src="~/Modules/Header.ascx" %>

Source File: /MasterPages/Root.Master    Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3614