Upgrade User Guide License

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
I have purchased the single user 1.70 guide and would like to upgrade to the Enterprise License.  Is that possible?
Il y a 13 ans
Unfortunately, no
Il y a 13 ans
Along these lines, if you purchase the 1.7 User Guide and then 1.8 comes out a week later, is there anything in place to upgrade the guide purchased to the new version at a reduced cost?
Il y a 13 ans
Whisper wrote:
Along these lines, if you purchase the 1.7 User Guide and then 1.8 comes out a week later, is there anything in place to upgrade the guide purchased to the new version at a reduced cost?

No, this option is also not available
Il y a 13 ans
Hi,

Still along these lines, I bought the  User Guide (Enterprise License) v1.8 for my new customers. But I have some customer under v1.4 and under v1.6 of NopCommerce, I would like to give them an accurate documentation. Is it possible to downgrade my license for those version ? Where can I find the older version of the documentation for download ?
Il y a 13 ans
boris.barcelli wrote:
Is it possible to downgrade my license for those version ?

No, this option is also not available

boris.barcelli wrote:
Where can I find the older version of the documentation for download ?

You can find them here and here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.