nopCommerce 4 application hang

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 5 ans
Hi,

i'm using nopCommerce 4 on a development machine (Core i7 8gb ram Windows 10 Professional). SQL runs on a development machine separated from the webserver.

During normal operations, not attached to debug, but executing normally using Nop.Web process behind IIS proxy, application hang and i am obliged to restart it from button in Administration or killing the process.

Sometime application run slowly, take a lot of time to load pages (both Admin and Frontend) sometimes load the page but it's completely unusable because still didnt load all static resources.

I don't know if it's an IIS problem, a ASP.NET core problem or nopCommerce issue.

I'm making a software selection for my company and i would use nopCommerce as our B2B2C multistore ecommerce platform but this intermittent problems don't le me "happy" with this choice.

Someone has experienced this problem before?
Il y a 5 ans
Try just directly running the Nop.Web.exe in the site folder, and see if same problem.  (After DOS window appears, it will take several seconds before you see messages / site loads)
Il y a 5 ans
After installed IIS Support package, aspNetCore web.config node has changed liked this:

<aspNetCore requestTimeout="00:07:00" processPath="bin\IISSupport\VSIISExeLauncher.exe" arguments="-argFile IISExeLauncherArgs.txt" forwardWindowsAuthToken="false" stdoutLogEnabled="false" stdoutLogFile=".\logs\stdout" />

This is necessary to debug in Visual Studio an aspnetcore application hosted behind IIS.

At this point, i can assume that the hang problem is caused by the IISSupport tunnel.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.