Printed Order

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hi,
I have been using the Demo site, I placed an order after giving my details.
The pdf printed order is weird.

Name
Phone No.
Address: xxxxx
Country
County
Post Code

Not every one likes their phone number on the address (Required with couriers I know) but not with normal postal services.

It should be:
Name
Address 1
Address 2
Town
County
Post Code
Country

Is this something you can alter in admin or do you need to get into the source code.
Il y a 13 ans
Correct, you need to modify the source code
Il y a 13 ans
Hi,
With regard to the printed PDF Invoice/Order
Can the layout be edited in File Manager in the Dot Net Control Panel, I don't have any Microsoft software Visual Basic or anything else.
This must be a bug, I don't know a country in the world who would have a layout with the COUNTRY before the COUNTY or Post Code/Zip Code.
I am evaluating Nop Commerce and thinking of hosting with Arvixe, is this something they would alter for me if I did not have the software to make the changes.
Mike
Il y a 13 ans
You will need to change the source code to modify the PDF information, this is hard coded in to a file called PDFHelper.cs and when the project is built that class is part of a compiled file so it's not possible to edit that after you uploaded your site.
Il y a 13 ans
Thank you for info.
I don't think I could do that, maybe this cart is not for me, I just want to go online without much alteration. Why its coded that way beats me, I cannot image anyone wanting a layout like that. It should be coded correctly and anyone who wants a weird layout let them alter it in the source code.
Mike
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.