Reward points are not taken into account when paying via PayPal

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hi,

I'm using currently v1.60 (version on beginning of June 2010).  I recently activated the Reward system for the customers but the Webshop has the following problem:

. the user get 5 Reward Points for creating an account
. the user want to buy an item and wants to use the 5 Reward points
. the user checks the 'Use my reward points' option on the Payment method screen
. then the user wants to use PayPal Express to perform the payment
. nopCommerce transfers the control to PayPal
. the user logs in into his/her's PayPal account
. PayPal transfers the control back to nopCommerce to display the order but it shows the order amount without the reduction of the selected 'Reward points'.
. the user doesn't want to continue because there's no way to lower the order amount with the Reward points.

Do someone have the same problem or do I use a nopCommerce build which is not correct.  Currently I cannot upgrade to v1.70 because I need to upgrade my developement environment first.

Thank in advance.

Kind Regards,
Ludo
Il y a 13 ans
Reward points are not supported by PayPal Express (you can see this note on Paypal Express configuration page)
Il y a 13 ans
will this be supported in the near future?
Il y a 13 ans
We haven't decided it yet. But you can vote here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.