The missing quotes in /NopCommerceStore/Administration/Modules/CategoryProduct.ascx

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
In file CategoryProduct.ascx located /NopCommerceStore/Administration/Modules/, there maybe an encoding issue.

In line 69 to 74, some codes looks like follows:
<asp:NextPreviousPagerField ButtonCssClass="command" FirstPageText="? PreviousPageText="?
<asp:NextPreviousPagerField ButtonCssClass="command" LastPageText="? NextPageText="?

Is that an encoding issue or others?

The same codes come out in both 1.6 and 1.7. In version 1.6 the .Net Framework 3.5 didn't break the programes, but version 1.7 runs .Net Framework 4.0, there is an Parser Error occurred during adding a category. So I modify there codes to this:

<asp:NextPreviousPagerField ButtonCssClass="command" FirstPageText="FisrtPage" PreviousPageText="Prev"
<asp:NextPreviousPagerField ButtonCssClass="command" LastPageText="LastPage" NextPageText="Nest"

Then the programe is OK.
Il y a 13 ans
yeap... i experience the same issue too... i think the document was accidently encoded in GB2312... :P
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.