1.70 running Medium Trust

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hello,

I installed nopCommerce 1.70 successfully on my dev environment running IIS 7 with the latest .Net 4.0.  The trust level is set to Medium trust because we are trying to mimic a shared hosting environment. Install works just fine, and I can browse the site just fine.

However when I log into the admin and try to add a product and save it, I get security errors.

[SecurityException: Request failed.]
   AjaxControlToolkit.HTMLEditor.EditPanel.set_ActiveMode(ActiveModeType value) +0
   AjaxControlToolkit.HTMLEditor.EditPanel.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +159
   AjaxControlToolkit.ScriptControlBase.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection) +13
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad) +8905944
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +8431
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +253
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +78
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) +21
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
   ASP.administration_productadd_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in App_Web_boc3k0hn.28.cs:0
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +100
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

I did some looking around, and found these links.

http://forums.asp.net/p/1566627/3908517.aspx

Seems this is a known issue with the HTMLEditor not working in medium trust. From the bug report linked in that forum post, it says the main culprit is UpdateDesignTimeHtml method.

I looked that method up too.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.design.controldesigner.updatedesigntimehtml.aspx

MSDN says that this method requires Full Trust to use this method.

I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong or perhaps there is a workaround to this issue.  Is there anyway to get NopCommerce working in a medium trust environment?

Thank you,

Andres
Il y a 13 ans
Same here on 1.80....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.