Nopcommerce 4.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 4 ans
simoisen wrote:
I'm using Nopcommerce 4.2

When I had changed View Layout (Admin Site .cshtml files), I must change web.config or restart IIS for applying new Layout?? (difference previous versions. Source code published to LIVE)

Why?? How to no need to change web.config or restart IIS for this changes.

Thanks so much.

Help me! :(

Please create a new topic in General Support forum
Il y a 4 ans
Hello,
I migrated the version of my website to NopCommerce 4.2 to optimize the speed of the site but it was not. Is it necessary website deployment to Linux for get the best speed optimization or is it another problem?

Thank you!
Il y a 4 ans
Hello,
I migrated the version of my website to NopCommerce 4.2 to optimize the speed of the site but it was not. Is it necessary website deployment to Linux for get the best speed optimization or is it another problem?

Thank you!
Il y a 4 ans
ipetk0v wrote:
Hello,

Thank you!

Don't think it's necessary. I think it's best to create a new topic in General Support forum with more detail of your problem.
Il y a 4 ans
I recently upgraded to 4.20 and now everytime I publish a modified view, I have to restart the whole application to get the changes recognized.

In 4.10 this didn't occur.  

It's causing alot of extra development time, is there anyway around it?  Clearing the cache does not resolve it either.
Il y a 4 ans
In explorer copy from …\Plugins\{pluginname}\Views to …\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\{pluginname}\Views and then refresh the page, you'll have the updated version
Il y a 4 ans
Thanks for the reply, but that is what i'm doing and what used to work in 4.10, but since I've upgraded to 4.20 this no longer works.  In order to see the updated views in my web browser I have to restart the application via the nop admin section or through my azure portal.
Il y a 4 ans
edelivery wrote:
I recently upgraded to 4.20 and now everytime I publish a modified view, I have to restart the whole application to get the changes recognized.

In 4.10 this didn't occur.  

It's causing alot of extra development time, is there anyway around it?  Clearing the cache does not resolve it either.

Please create a new topic for this issue.
(I've noticed the same issue. I've not tried this; see if this helps https://weblog.west-wind.com/posts/2019/May/18/Live-Reloading-Server-Side-ASPNET-Core-Apps)
Il y a 4 ans
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
I am not too worried about adding new panels as I am sure the nopCommerce team will provide a way to do so.

Has anyone been able to find instructions to add panels to admin from a plugin?

I have not been able to find any documentation or instructions on how to do this in 4.2, since the AdminTabStripCreated no longer works in 4.2 version.
Il y a 4 ans
Sizzler wrote:

Has anyone been able to find instructions to add panels to admin from a plugin?

I have not been able to find any documentation or instructions on how to do this in 4.2, since the AdminTabStripCreated no longer works in 4.2 version.

You need to widget.
Check admin page, widget has been added in every page.

So you can add admin panel via widget.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.