Product Review Customer Avatar

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 5 ans
Can we include Customer Avatar models in the ProductReviewModel similar to how it's implemented in the BlogPostModel? I would like to show my customer Avatars in product reviews.

Thanks!
Il y a 5 ans
oumiller21 wrote:
Can we include Customer Avatar models in the ProductReviewModel similar to how it's implemented in the BlogPostModel? I would like to show my customer Avatars in product reviews.

Thanks!

Absolutely!

You will need to customize the code as this is not available in nopCommerce out of the box.
Il y a 5 ans
Hey A2Hosting_Liaison, I was more or less wondering if we could include it in the next release. Maybe I posted in the wrong forum?
Il y a 5 ans
Speaking from personal experience dealing with B2B and B2C. Most people who are ordering products, services, renting, browsing - that I have encountered anyways dont have the time or desire to setup a personal avatar.

If it were a social network, maybe, but do you really want the real estate of your web page (reviews section) being consumed by a bunch of stock/default avatars?
Il y a 5 ans
In our case yes. But I understand it's not for everyone. That's why it's configurable in NOP :). Just want to extend the existing functionality to the reviews.
Il y a 5 ans
Thanks for the suggestion. Here is a work item for this.
Il y a 5 ans
Thanks!
Il y a 5 ans
oumiller21 wrote:
Hey A2Hosting_Liaison, I was more or less wondering if we could include it in the next release. Maybe I posted in the wrong forum?

Gotcha - Looks like nop team added this as a work item.

Good suggestion oumiller2!
Il y a 4 ans
Your idea is implemented. You can check it here
Il y a 4 ans
Great !!
I was looking for the same in last week.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.