Adding feature (In My Account Page) to change username

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
In the account page, there should be an additional option so that user can change his/her username.
Il y a 13 ans
I cannot do this either, and my email address is showing on my forum posts. I would love it if I could change the username shown!
Il y a 13 ans
I have this problem too. Did anyone find a solution?
Il y a 13 ans
In 1.9version, we will be getting this feature "change username ". Now it depends on nopCommerce Team whether they add this feature on this website or not.
Il y a 13 ans
Thanks

What I am wanting now is to get my name changed for your forum, so my email does not show up on posts. Are you able to assist?

Thanks in advance

Brian
Il y a 13 ans
Brian I would use https://www.nopcommerce.com/contacts.aspx to contact Andrei to get your username changed.

I would just write something custom to edit the usernames, upgrading is never really going to be option for you as you have such a customised version of nopcommerce (i.e multistore).
Il y a 13 ans
I never understood this option to show emailaddress in forum.

Ive changed it from show "[email protected]" to cutoff the domain and only show only "emailuser".
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.