Can't access administration!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hi all. I just installed version 1.5.

When i browsed to the install page I got the following message:

"nopCommerce installation

The MYLOGIN\mywebsite.com.anon account is not granted with Modify permission
on folder \\nas01\nas\s\e\mywebsite.com\web\Shop\. Although this is not an
error, it's highly recommended that you configure these permissions."

I mention this to my hosting company and they said:
"Granting this privilege is not recommended on a shared hosting service!  The user the installer is suggesting would need modify access is essentially anyone who visits your site.  The wording of this message suggests it is not an essential part of the install, so I would recommend you skip this check."

That is fine, I continued on with the install which worked no problem.
However when I try to access the the Administration link after logging in I get a Configuration Errror:

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. (\\nas01\nas\s\e\mywebsite.com\web\shop\web.config line 176)

Source Error:

Line 174:    <httpModules>
Line 175:      <add name="ScriptModule" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptModule, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35"/>
Line 176:      <add name="MembershipHttpModule" type="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.HttpModules.MembershipHttpModule, Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule"/>
Line 177:      <add name="UrlRewriteModule" type="UrlRewritingNet.Web.UrlRewriteModule, UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter"/>
Line 178:      <add name="BlacklistHttpModule" type="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.HttpModules.BlacklistHttpModule, Nop.HttpModules.BlacklistModule"/>

Source File: \\nas01\nas\s\e\mywebsite.com\web\shop\web.config    Line: 176

(Obviously I have edited the web.config file to display this error and LINE 176 is highlighted in red on the error-page)

Any ideas where I am goin wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Il y a 13 ans
Try re-uploading Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule to the bin directory. I had a similar problem and re-uploading the .dll file solved it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.