Changesets

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hi, does anyone know how to implement a changeset from the codeplex updates? Is this even possible? I am trying to modify NOP v1.8 to include back office point of sales capabilities and changeset 56065 includes "ability to take customer orders over the phone in the admin section". I wanted to be able to preview this change to see if there is any functionality I can incorporate into my current modification.

Please advise and thanks.....
Il y a 13 ans
Just go to changeset details page here and review modified filelist. You can use 'view diff' link beside each file to compare changes
Il y a 13 ans
Andrei, thank you so much for your reply. In order to preview the change, am I able to simply overwrite the existing changed files in v1.8 with the changeset files, rebuild and run? or is there more to it?

Thanks again---------
Il y a 13 ans
I don't think so because there could other changes related to other changesets. Just see the changed lines of modified files and do the same changes in your solution
Il y a 13 ans
Thanks again, I will give it a go......and, NopCommerce is incredible, thank you for your amazing product..........
Il y a 13 ans
I have integrated the changesets including 56065 and have the app running. I cannot find anywhere to add a "customer phone order" in the administration modules, help?

Thanks
Il y a 13 ans
Go to:

Customers > Manage Customers > Search for a customer > Edit the customer > Place Order tab

frankgary wrote:
I have integrated the changesets including 56065 and have the app running. I cannot find anywhere to add a "customer phone order" in the administration modules, help?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.