How can I set the display text for a plugin configuration field?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 5 ans
I'm writing a plugin.  In this plugin, I have some settings.  When I view my configuration page, the fields are listed as their full names, like Plugin.Widgets.ThisPlugin.SomeSetting.  I want them to show as a friendly name, like "Some Setting".  As it is, the configuration page works and the settings are saved when I click the Save button.  I just want them to have friendly names.

I have been looking through lots of other plugins and trying to copy what I see working there, but I'm clearly missing something because I still see the big name.  How can I make Plugin.Widgets.ThisPlugin.SomeSetting show up as Some Setting on the plugin configuration page?

Thanks!

Jeremy
Il y a 5 ans
By the way, this is nopCommerce 4.0.
Il y a 5 ans
Guys, I got it.  I had the fields in my ConfigurationModel.cs, but not in the model for the plugin itself.  Whew.  I think it's time for a break.

Have an excellent day.

Jeremy
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.