Change the default company logo

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hi

Can anyone know how to change the default nop commerce logo away and upload to my own company logo?

Thanks
Il y a 13 ans
mknghc wrote:
Hi

Can anyone know how to change the default nop commerce logo away and upload to my own company logo?

Thanks

First Method

In your nopCommerceProject

Go to app_themes/ChooseYourCurrentTheme/images/logo.gif

replace the default image with your logo and name it as logo.gif

OR

Second Method

Save your logo in this location : app_themes/ChooseYourCurrentTheme/images/

Now go to app_themes/ChooseYourCurrentTheme/master.css  (Open the file master.css)

find this code below and change logo.gif with YourImage/logo.gif
--------------
a.logo
{
  background: url('images/logo.gif');
---------------
Il y a 13 ans
I am updating our company logo and placed the new logo in the App_Themes/nopclassic/images/ folder and named it logo.gif (replaced the old file but same name).

I refresh the home page and other pages & the original logo is showing up still?  

Any help one this?

Thanks!
Il y a 13 ans
Try to clear cashe from admin area ,if still not working ,restart your machine (local of course not production)!
Il y a 12 ans
I have been trying to set up nopCommerce V2.20, but could not find the directory app_themes/ChooseYourCurrentTheme/images referred to in previous posts. . .

So, for all those setting up 2.20 the place to put the logo (as logo.gif) is
               Themes\nopClassic\Content\Images
                                     OR
               Themes\DarkOrange\Content\Images
depending which theme version you are using.

OR . . . using the same idea as in a previous post above by abcd_12345, you could also change the css file and call the logo whatever you want (in the theme of your choice). IE:

Save your logo in this location : Themes\DarkOrange\Content\Images

Now go to Themes\DarkOrange\Content\style.css  (Open the file styles.css)

find this code below and change logo.gif with YourImage/logo.gif
--------------
a.logo
{
  background: url('images/logo.gif');

Love the software!! Very comprehensive!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.