Startup

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hi there,
I just downloaded rel. 1.80, extracted in inetpub\wwwroot\mydir, but now I can't find anywhere what to do next. What do I have to do now?
Thank you
Riccardo
Il y a 13 ans
Hi, i'am just a newbie, but for install you need sql server instance name, and an sql server account (name/pass) to log in, then just browse to just create virtual directory and follow the steps that appear in your browser (it will ask for a user/pass to login to sql server and database to create)
Hope this help, regards
Il y a 13 ans
You need to install SQL express, create MSSQL database & login

Configure virtual directory then access Install/Install.aspx to install nopcommerce.
Il y a 13 ans
This is bull I need help can some one call me 570 780 2196
Il y a 13 ans
infinito62 wrote:
Hi there,
I just downloaded rel. 1.80, extracted in inetpub\wwwroot\mydir, but now I can't find anywhere what to do next. What do I have to do now?
Thank you
Riccardo

Open the .sln file with visual studio 2010. then click RUN in visual studio, you will be guided through the installation process
Il y a 13 ans
Ok, thank you very much, now it works fine.

Thanks to all

Riccardo
Il y a 13 ans
Ok, thank you very much, now it works fine.

Thanks to all

Riccardo
Il y a 13 ans
Hello,
I re-installed on my new NB with win7. When trying to execute the ../install/install.aspx, immediately IE displays the following error:

Riga 30:       </assemblies>
Riga 31:     </compilation>
Riga 32:     <authentication mode="Forms">
Riga 33:       <forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/login.aspx" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" defaultUrl="~/default.aspx" enableCrossAppRedirects="false"/>
Riga 34:   

What's wrong???

Thank you very much

Riccardo
Il y a 13 ans
can you show the whole error
Il y a 13 ans
I just downloaded rel.1.80 but now I can't find anywhere the .sln file. What to do next? My manual says extract the file. I use Winzip but it says no archive file.  
Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.