How to create button with link similar to nopcommerce marketplace "get extension" button

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 5 ans
Hi,

I want to create a button on product page. I want to add link to that button. Each product button has different unique url, works exactly like the "get extension" button on nopcommerce plugin marketplace. How do I achieve this? Thank you and much appreciated. My site is running on version 4.0
Il y a 5 ans
You need to do some customisation. The problem is where to store the link for a product. You can make a new product attribute type/control then display it as a link button.
The product page template is ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml. You can copy this one and create a new template that has the link button attribute displayed using the new attribute control.
Il y a 5 ans
Yidna wrote:
You need to do some customisation. The problem is where to store the link for a product. You can make a new product attribute type/control then display it as a link button.
The product page template is ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml. You can copy this one and create a new template that has the link button attribute displayed using the new attribute control.

Thanks, I will try that
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.