General Report Help

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 4 ans
Hello, my employer uses nopCommerce and they recently asked that I get more familiar with using it since no one else is.

So is there a way to run general reports that can be exported to excel by product? The only thing I was able to find was looking at Sales>Bestsellers but this seems to be a bit lacking in information. Is there a way to get an excel sheet that has a breakdown of each order such as price, what products it contained, where it was sent, and other general information?

Additionally any other tips on using nopCommerce would be appreciated. I apologize if I am asking something that has been answered elsewhere. Thank you!

We are using nopCommerce 3.20 if that is relevant.
Il y a 4 ans
tom.gallagher.2012 wrote:
Hello, my employer uses nopCommerce and they recently asked that I get more familiar with using it since no one else is.

So is there a way to run general reports that can be exported to excel by product? The only thing I was able to find was looking at Sales>Bestsellers but this seems to be a bit lacking in information. Is there a way to get an excel sheet that has a breakdown of each order such as price, what products it contained, where it was sent, and other general information?

Additionally any other tips on using nopCommerce would be appreciated. I apologize if I am asking something that has been answered elsewhere. Thank you!

We are using nopCommerce 3.20 if that is relevant.

The best I can recommend you is to upgrade to the most recent version, because 3.2 is more than 6 years old. You will get new reporting, better administration, better and more responsive design, etc. etc. There are some reporting plugins but all are made for later versions than 3.20
Il y a 4 ans
I agree with Eduardo regarding upgrading, but if that's not possible for you, then you can write SQL to get the info you need, or you will need to have a custom plugin developed.
Il y a 4 ans
And of course, you can consider better security, better performance, a lot of problems fixed...

Upgrade it if you can.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.