Balance Record for customers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Hi dear nopCommerce developers:
Great Work, very very very good! I have to learn C# to read your code.

Can we record customers' balance money?

This is a good feature. If my customers prepay USD 1000 she will get good discount, let's say 30% discount. She doesn't need to pay everytime she place an order. The amount will be deducted from her balance.

Can we have such a feature?

Best regards,
d4e5
Il y a 14 ans
This feature is not implemented yet
Il y a 13 ans
Hello,

I have a similar need as the OP.  Has there been any progress implementing this type of functionality for prepaid services?

Thanks.
Il y a 13 ans
ljvasche wrote:
Hello,

I have a similar need as the OP.  Has there been any progress implementing this type of functionality for prepaid services?

Thanks.

You can do this with Gift Certificates functionality already available
Il y a 13 ans
Eduardo,

Thanks, virtual gift card functionality looks promising.  Is there a quick way to remove the "recipient info" required for gift cards?  I would like the gift card to simply apply to the customer's account, not another person.   Or would I need to edit source code to change this?

Thanks,
Lee
Il y a 13 ans
ljvasche wrote:
Eduardo,

Thanks, virtual gift card functionality looks promising.  Is there a quick way to remove the "recipient info" required for gift cards?  I would like the gift card to simply apply to the customer's account, not another person.   Or would I need to edit source code to change this?

Thanks,
Lee

Maybe if you define it as Physical gift card. Try it
Il y a 8 ans
Is there any updates on this feature?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.