Installation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 15 ans
I think that by "root" they mean your machine name which is the root of your machine.
Is "DC" is your server name?

For example, this is a string to one of my DB (I blanked the user id and password):
"Data Source=SEAGATE-KNTH33V\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=memtest;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=***;Password=***"

root = "SEAGATE-KNTH33V"
Full servername = "SEAGATE-KNTH33V\SQLEXPRESS".
Il y a 15 ans
Thank you very much.
I got it now.
Sorry about my ignorance as i m have very basic knowledge in SQL  and ASP.
I am just a guy with Sharepoint Admin Knowledge

Thanks a lot

Kundan
Il y a 15 ans
Hello I got this error
Can anyone help me

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unrecognized attribute 'type'.

Source Error:

Line 2:  <configuration>
Line 3:    <configSections>
Line 4:      <sectionGroup name="system.web.extensions" type="System.Web.Configuration.SystemWebExtensionsSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
Line 5:        <sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
Line 6:          <section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>

Source File: C:\Ecommerce\web.config    Line: 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407
Il y a 15 ans

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Child nodes not allowed.

Source Error:

Line 123:      <compiler language="c#;cs;csharp" extension=".cs" warningLevel="4"
Line 124:                type="Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089">
Line 125:        <providerOption name="CompilerVersion" value="v3.5"/>
Line 126:        <providerOption name="WarnAsError" value="false"/>
Line 127:      </compiler>

Source File: C:\Ecommerce\web.config    Line: 125

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42
Il y a 15 ans
Hi,

It seems you don't have the extensions. If you're using .Net framework 2, then it's probably the thing. Two options in that case:
1. Install Extensions for .Net 2
2. using .NET FW 3.5.

But I'm not sure so try that first.
Il y a 15 ans
how can i update forum older version to new release?
Il y a 15 ans
Migration scripts don't exist now. It'll be available from the next versions.
Il y a 15 ans
First off great job with this application.  You have really put together a great program and I am really looking forward to watching it evolve.  I am also very glad to see that you are constantly updating it.  I will second the request for update scripts and am glad to see you are going to include them in the future.

Excellent job!!
Il y a 15 ans
Hello Kundan,

Were you able to resolve this error, I am getting the same error and would appreciate if you can tell me what you did.

Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Unrecognized attribute 'type'.

Source Error:

Line 2:  <configuration>
Line 3:    <configSections>
Line 4:      <sectionGroup name="system.web.extensions" type="System.Web.Configuration.SystemWebExtensionsSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
Line 5:        <sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
Line 6:          <section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\NopCommerceWeb\web.config    Line: 4
Il y a 15 ans
Ensure that you have configured IIS to use ASP.NET 3.5
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.