document folder?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
I am installing some changes to the shopiing cart to fix and issue with the wrong number of items appearing in the shopping cart.

at the codeplex site - it refers to changes to the  LocaleStringResources.sql in the documents folder within NopCommerceStore.

i can't see the documents folder anywhere? Am i being incredibly stupid where do i find it?
Il y a 13 ans
This 'documents' folder exists only into our development branch. It contains two SQL upgrade files that will be used during upgrade to the upcoming version
Il y a 13 ans
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
This 'documents' folder exists only into our development branch. It contains two SQL upgrade files that will be used during upgrade to the upcoming version

so i can ignore it to all intents and purposes?
Il y a 13 ans
warrencowan wrote:

No, you should not ingore it.

For example, go to the following changeset page - http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/57600. This changeset provides 'Negative price adjustment support for product variant attributes'. On this page you see that '/Documents/LocaleStringResources.sql' file was change. Click 'view diff' hyperlink' besides 'LocaleStringResources.sql', scroll a pop-up window to the bottom and you'll see that there were added two new locale string resources: 'Admin.ProductVariantAttributeValues.PriceAdjustment.RangeErrorMessage' and 'Admin.ProductVariantAttributeValues.New.PriceAdjustment.RangeErrorMessage' (they're hightlighted).
Just execute this SQL script over your database, that's all.
Il y a 13 ans
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
No, you should not ingore it.

For example, go to the following changeset page - http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/57600. This changeset provides 'Negative price adjustment support for product variant attributes'. On this page you see that '/Documents/LocaleStringResources.sql' file was change. Click 'view diff' hyperlink' besides 'LocaleStringResources.sql', scroll a pop-up window to the bottom and you'll see that there were added two new locale string resources: 'Admin.ProductVariantAttributeValues.PriceAdjustment.RangeErrorMessage' and 'Admin.ProductVariantAttributeValues.New.PriceAdjustment.RangeErrorMessage' (they're hightlighted).
Just execute this SQL script over your database, that's all.

ok - i've never done this before - i'll look into it
Il y a 13 ans
I am working on a 1.6 version of nopcommerce - does this make any difference to the advice you have just given me
Il y a 13 ans
No
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.