Shipping with Fedex

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
I would like to use Fedex for shipping but my attempts to configure it & make my store communicate with Fedex were unsuccessful. According to Fedex: nopCommerce is a non certified solution provider with FedEx.  And NOP has to get certified.

Any suggestions or plans to get it certified?

Thanks!

Mariya.
Il y a 13 ans
Mariya,

I've just completed the registration form to become FedEx certified solution provider. Let's wait some time and see what they'll answer.
P.S. A lot of existing nopCommerce customers already use FedEx withour any problems
Il y a 13 ans
Thank You!!!
Il y a 13 ans
Andrei,

Discussed this with Fedex yesterday & they said that certification is usually very quick. They asked you to contact

Technical Support Team at 1-877-339-2774 and ask for Web Services & they will resolve it very quickly.

Thanks!

Mariya.
Il y a 13 ans
Andrei,

Any progress on resolving this issue?
Thank you!

Mariya.
Il y a 13 ans
Andrei,

I was notified that codes for Canada are not set up correctly. Because, I can a get a quote for US address, but not for Canada. If you can give them a quick call & resolved that....would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks!

M.
Il y a 12 ans
Are your quotes based on the package dimensions?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.