UPLOADING 1800 PRODUCTS

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
ON THE MANAGE PRODUCTS PAGE THERE ARE A "EXPORT TO EXCEL" AND A "INPORT FROM EXCEL". I HAD ASSUMED THAT IF I LOADED THE SAME EXCEL FORMAT THAT WAS EXPORTED IT WOULD WORK WITH IMPORT!

I BEEN UP 18 HOURS TRYING TO MAKE IT WORK. I GOING TO GET A FEW HOURS SLEEP AND THEN START RECHKING MY FILE FORMAT.

IF I AM WASTING MY TIME, DO YOU HAVE THE FORMAT FOT THE IMPORT PROGRAM?

I AM TRYING TO GET THE SYSTEM UP BY THANKSGIVING FRIDAY.
Il y a 13 ans
YOU'RE RIGHT. EXPORT PRODUCTS TO EXCEL IN ORDER TO GET A PROPERLY FORMATTED FILE. MODIFY IT (ADD NEW PRODUCTS AND SO ON) AND IMPORT IT BACK TO YOUR STORE
Il y a 13 ans
Hi I've tried to run the exporter or importer and i get the jet isn't configured error message.. I go into iis7 on my local machine and set enable 32 bit applications to true..

then when i try and run the report my app pool just keeps shutting down..
Il y a 13 ans
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3438/for-export-to-excel-the-microsoft-jet-database-engine-cannot-open-the-file-it-is-already-opene.aspx
Il y a 13 ans
Hi Andrei,

I'm running this locally in my dev environment.. on windows 7 64bit under iis7 and full trust is on..

if i select Enable 32 bit Applications and recycle my app pool, trying to access any page in the solution results in the app pool shutting down and i get a:

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

if i try and run it on my machine in 64bit i get The 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' provider is not registered on the local machine.

on googling around it appears that there is no 64 bit version of the jet.oledb and hence the failure..

i was just wondering if anyone else had any experience getting this up and running..

I tried compiling an x86 version of the dlls and alas still nothing!

In looking at event viewer it is bringing up an error: The Module DLL C:\Windows\system32\inetsrv\rewrite.dll failed to load.  The data is the error.

how would i correct this one!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.