nop 4.20 ...error http Error 500.19 on local machine again ....help!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 4 ans
Good morning,
i'm trying to install nopcommerce 4.20 web(no source) on local machine with windows 10 x64, IIS 10, .NET Core runtime 2.2 and SQL server 2014 but when i run it with webmatrix 3.0 i have always HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error on web.config configuration file.

I've read many articles, threads, videos but i cant find the correct solution of my problem.
Untill nop 3.90 i have no problem, it install and run correctly.
Also if i try to install on local the 3.90 version and then upgrade to 4.00 i have the same error 500.19.
I need to install 4.20 on local because i want to make some internal tests before ask to upgrade nop on hosting, now i'm stuck on 3.80 version.
Where is my error? :)
Maybe is there another way to install and run on local pc the 4.20 version?

I see also the difference between the zipped files in the 3.90 version and the next version(4.00....4.10....) see the attachments.... is it correct or is a problem of my unzip program?
3.90 files

4.20 files

thank you very much. :)
Il y a 4 ans
trying to resend the attached images...

nopcBBC wrote:

I see also the difference between the zipped files in the 3.90 version and the next version(4.00....4.10....) see the attachments.... is it correct or is a problem of my unzip program?
3.90 files

4.20 files

Il y a 4 ans
Instead of using webmatrix, you can follow this documentation.
Il y a 4 ans
Yes of course the files structures are different - 3.9 and 4.0 are asp.net and 4.1 and 4.2 are .Net Core

- Checking you have .Net Core 2.2. Installed - From https://docs.nopcommerce.com/user-guide/installing/technology-system-requirements.html

- Check the Server System and Webserver (IIS) event logs in windows event viewer

- Check the IIS Logs usually in C:\inetpub\logs\LogFiles
You need to look at the correct log created for your website
One way I do it is to
- stop your webserver in IIS
- then start it again
- open the website in a browser
- then a new log file should be created - look in that file
Il y a 4 ans
You can run the 4.20 no source app by just dbl-clicking the Nop.Web.exe file in file explorer.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.