Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule'

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 15 ans
Hi, I'm trying to access the "Administration area" of the site and always get this message, the site of the store works, but the "Administration" appears the following message

[quote]Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. (D:\Hosting\4235158\html\web.config line 157)
Source Error:
[No relevant source lines]
Source File: D:\Hosting\4235158\html\web.config    Line: 157 [/quote]

The assembly 'Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule' is contained within the folder / bin and all the others.
What to do? :(

Thanks
Il y a 15 ans
Anyone?
I noticed one thing, I created a directory "/ bin" directory within the "Administration" and stopped the errors, but mistakes happen from redirects.
Apparently he sees the the "Administration" as a new application
Il y a 14 ans
hi. did you ever get this worked out?....b/c i'm getting the same error.
Il y a 13 ans
same error too :(
Il y a 13 ans
Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Controls' does not exist in the namespace 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 155:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Utils.Html"/>
Line 156:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Controls"/>
Line 157:        <add namespace="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Controls.Payment.Validators"/>
Line 158:      </namespaces>
Line 159:      <controls>

;S
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.