Edit Product Details - Lost Drop down/type in search for Categories, Manufacturers, Customer Roles, Limited to

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 4 ans
I had been meddling trying to add a widget to my products, not sure what I had changed. But I changed something so that I have to choose Categories, Manufactureres, Customer Roles, Limited to, and Discounts from a scrolling list as opposed to being able to type in the Category I'm looking to add a product to.

This is in the admin part of the system while editing products.
Running Nop 4.2 on Azure
Il y a 4 ans
alexanderkolanek wrote:
But I changed something so that I have to choose Categories, Manufactureres, Customer Roles, Limited to, and Discounts from a scrolling list as opposed to being able to type in the Category I'm looking to add a product to.

All of these drop-downs use kendoMultiSelect. Press Ctrl+Shift+I and check if there is any console error or not.
Il y a 4 ans
This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. 42037
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead
jquery-1.10.2.min.js:2:21
ReferenceError: True is not defined
42037:2:597
Source map error: Error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL: https://southpawdraw.shop/lib/jquery/jquery-1.10.2.min.js
Source Map URL: jquery-1.10.2.min.map
Il y a 4 ans
Looks like there are multiple console errors. Try to fix them all.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.