Get total sum for shipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 4 ans
How can i get shipping totalsum ?
I want to get sum in Controller, and that should be same shippingsum thats are in Cart, Checkout
Should i use _shippingService to get sum?
Il y a 4 ans
Which Controller?  Shipping sum may not be able to be calculated if it is dependent on an address, and you've not stepped through the checkout pages.
Il y a 4 ans
I have all in page Cart
https://www.redline.se/Cart

I had make checkout more simple, and put payment alreddy in Cart.
I will aslo put in shipping there, but right now are shipping with fix value 29:- SEK , below 199:- SEK. else free shipping
Il y a 4 ans
Which shipping provider are you using  - Manual (Fixed or By Weight and By Total) Shipping.FixedByWeightByTotal ?

If you only have one shipping Method (e.g. just "Shipping"  or just  "Economy", but not two or more like "Economy" and "Priority"), then nopCommerce already supports showing that one shipping method/rate in the Cart page.
Il y a 4 ans
I use manuak shipping, correct shipping are showing i Cart, but i need it also in controller to get that shipping at Invoice.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.