Install

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hi,

I've tried both downloads of nopCommerce (with or without source) but I can't seem to grasp the install process for either. There seems to be zero documentation available (unless you want to stump up the money for a guide), and I'm not interested in setting up a wamp or ms web local install.

TomatoCart, OpenCart, and Prestashop install without referencing any instructions.

This is currently up there with Magento in terms of having a user friendly install. Any pointers, even to an install patch after uploading the setup files, would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul.
Il y a 13 ans
** pointers to an install path **
Il y a 13 ans
I'll try the version with source code again. There's no install folder in the download without source code.
Il y a 13 ans
FTP'd version with source code and opened install path in browser which shows the contents of install.aspx without initiating the install. Any ideas?
Il y a 13 ans
Disregard. Hosting is Linux as I mostly use Joomla. I won't be paying for Windows hosting to use one piece of software. Shame.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.