Queued emails and nopCommerce 1.90 under medium trust bug fix!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
If you run nopCommerce 1.90 under medium trust, please follow the next steps in order fix the issue when customers keep receiving mails:

1. Open \Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Messages\MessageService.cs file
2. Find UpdateQueuedEmail method
3. Replace
if (!_context.IsAttached(queuedEmail))
   _context.QueuedEmails.Attach(queuedEmail);

with
_context.ObjectStateManager.ChangeObjectState(queuedEmail, System.Data.EntityState.Modified);

4. Recompile the solution

...or simply redownload the latest version here (the version is still 1.90)
Il y a 13 ans
Andrei, for those of us who don't make source changes, once we have downloaded the new version is it just the /bin/ folder contents that we need to update to fix the bug please?

Thanks
Il y a 13 ans
Right. Just replace Nop.BusinessLogic.dll
Il y a 13 ans
I replaced the old Nop.BusinessLogic.dll with the new one but still problem is there.
Still user is getting emails every minute.
Il y a 13 ans
a.m. wrote:
Right. Just replace Nop.BusinessLogic.dll

I have replaced the Nop.BusinessLogic.dll file with the new one but still store is sending mail every minute.
Il y a 13 ans
a.m. wrote:
If you run nopCommerce 1.90 under medium trust, please follow the next steps in order fix the issue when customers keep receiving mails:

3. Replace

with
_context.ObjectStateManager.ChangeObjectState(queuedEmail, System.Data.EntityState.Modified);

Thank you sir..
                     I did same as you suggested and now it works great.
Thanks a lot.
Il y a 12 ans
a.m. wrote:

3. Replace

with

Following instructions from my hostcompany winhost I changed my web.config.file and inserted :

<trust level="Full">
It did not work so I removed the line from my code.

Then I registered a new customer and the SentTries (in QueuedEmail) stayed in 0.

Now another problem the field SentTries value keep showing 0 so I guess it is not trying to send emails to register users.

Please help. I have been having this problem for couple of weeks and I do not know what to do.

I am using 2.3 version with a basic winhost hosting.

Sergio
Il y a 12 ans
Hi A.m.

i am having same problem and i tried your solution on my v1.9 that i am running. The problem is that i don't have Messages folder in nopCommerce\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic. can you please help on this please?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.