Creating custom plugin and uploading to Azure hosted site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 4 ans
Hi

I have created several plugins, and I have always had my own server, and hence uploaded plugins by ftp. Now I am trying out Azure hosting, and need the same plugins there, and of course need to now use the admin upload feature.

How can i make a zip file from my visual studio output that NopCommerce accepts.
I am on 4.20.

If I just zip everything in my output folder or zip the actual output folder, i get this error:

The archive should contain only one root plugin or theme directory. For example, Payments.PayPalDirect or DefaultClean. To upload multiple items, the archive should have the 'uploadedItems.json' file in the root
Il y a 4 ans
Each uploaded package should have the “uploadedItems.json”. To get an idea, download and see how they packed one of the official plugins here.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/2checkout-payment-module-2
Il y a 4 ans
Adding with @Yidna,

Another time I got this error, when I was trying to upload a compressed (with WinRAR) zip file.

//Regards,
Jaber Kibria
Il y a 4 ans
Yidna wrote:
Each uploaded package should have the “uploadedItems.json”. To get an idea, download and see how they packed one of the official plugins here.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/2checkout-payment-module-2

Ahhh so this uploadeditems.json is something I should manually create?
Il y a 4 ans
Hi

Tried that now, still getting the same error.
I have a folder structure like this now:

This is the content of the json file:

[  
  {
    "Type": "Plugin",
    "SupportedVersion": "4.20",
    "DirectoryPath": "Nop.Plugin.Admin.OrderManagementList/",
    "SystemName": "Admin.OrderManagementList",
    "SourceDirectoryPath": "Nop.Plugin.Admin.OrderManagementList/"
  }
]

This is the content of the plugin folder:

Can you see what is wrong?
Il y a 4 ans
In your uploadedItems.json, this does not look right.  
The "Nop.Plugin." prefix is typically used for the source code, not the deployable.  Although I don't think it should not be the cause of your issue...

Your deployment folder does not look right.  You have \App_Data and \Properties, Themes folders, web.config file, other plugin dlls (QuickPay, GLS).  You need to check your 'copy local' settings in VS.
Il y a 4 ans
Update your uploadedItems.json file by this

[  
  {
    "Type": "Plugin",
    "SupportedVersion": "4.20",
    "SystemName": "Admin.OrderManagementList"
  }
]

Also, make sure uploadedItems.json has in root directory in your zip file.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.