Disable SEO

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Is there a way to Hide my site from search engines? I have a site for wholesalers and I would like direct traffic only.
Il y a 13 ans
zaezilla wrote:
Is there a way to Hide my site from search engines? I have a site for wholesalers and I would like direct traffic only.

Take a look at Robot.TXT file

Other than that, you can do one more thing:

The best way to solve this issue is to make your website accessible only to registered users.

To accomplish this, Go to Admin section >    Configuration   >   Global Settings  

Now go to 13th Tag > 4th option " Allow navigation only for registered customers:" CHECK MARK and SAVE

Now a question arises: anyone can register on your website and get access

Answer to this question will be: Make the registration process admin approval by which you as the store/website owner will approve only wholesalers.

To accomplish this, Go to Admin section >    Configuration   >   Global Settings  

Now go to 13th Tag > 3rd option "Registration method:" SELECT ADMIN APPROVAL" from the dropdown menu and SAVE
Il y a 13 ans
use Robots.txt to allow/disallow search engine visiting your site.
in nopcom, you also can disallow guest visit your products, and set member registration to 'manually approve'.
Il y a 13 ans
Thanks,

What exactly do I need to do to the Robots.txt file?
Il y a 13 ans
please check this: http://www.robotstxt.org/
Il y a 12 ans
Is there a way to prevent search engines from cataloguing a particular page or product?

I want to create a landing page on my site that will only be accessible to people typing in a specific url (in response to an advert). This way I can identify how successful different adverts are.

Can you create a robot txt for one page?
Il y a 10 ans
adaminspace1, did you ever get an answer to your question?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.