getting error with Colissimo - shipping by brackets and country on Nopcommerce 1.9

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hello All,

I tried adding the latest version of Colissimo - shipping by brackets and country on Nopcomerce 1.9...i went thru readme
file. After step 4 when i rebuilt the project it gave me following error

Error  1  'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.NopObjectContext' does not contain a definition for 'ShippingByWCFixedPrice' and no extension method 'ShippingByWCFixedPrice' accepting a first argument of type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.NopObjectContext' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  D:\nopcommerce\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Shipping\ShippingByWCFixedPriceService.cs  71  46  Nop.BusinessLogic

Please guide what could be the problem.....

Waiting for reply.

Regards,
Jinesh
Il y a 13 ans
Hello,

can you explain step by step what you've done comparing to the step by step of the readme file please ?

//this module is in production in my e-shop and has been checked by Eric33 and i. It works
Il y a 13 ans
Hello Predalpha,

Thank u for ur reply.

I m following all the steps given in readme file

as u suggested i started over again on the fresh installation ...

as per readme i executed the sql file which was given in the zip file

- then i renamed the table to the said name
- updated the model from Databse
- removed the said navigation properties from  ShippingByWCFixedPrice, Country & ShippingMethod
- added said files to {Nop}\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Shipping\
- added said files to {Nop}\NopCommerceStore\Controls
- added ShippingByWCFixedPriceConfigure folder
- added Nop.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice project
- added container.RegisterType<IShippingByWCFixedPriceService, ShippingByWCFixedPriceService>(new UnityPerExecutionContextLifetimeManager()); line in {Nop}\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Infrastructure\unityDependencyResolver.cs
- added Reference for the Project Nop.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice in "NopCommerceStore" Web Site Project
and then when buid it it gives me following error

Error  1  'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.NopObjectContext' does not contain a definition for 'ShippingByWCFixedPrice' and no extension method 'ShippingByWCFixedPrice' accepting a first argument of type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.NopObjectContext' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  D:\nopcommerce\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Shipping\ShippingByWCFixedPriceService.cs  71  46  Nop.BusinessLogic

Waiting for reply.

Regards,
Jinesh
Il y a 13 ans
//- then i renamed the table to the said name
//- updated the model from Databse

You don't have to do anything with the Database.
Launch the script , update nopModel then rename in the Model the tablename. (make sure that name and entity name are the same in the property panel (visual studio) ! very important)

good luck
Il y a 13 ans
Hello I am new to the forum.
I installed this add on and I have the same problems as you.
Have you found a solution?
Thank you for your help.
Il y a 13 ans
I use Visual Studio 2010 instead of Visual Studio 2010 Express is the only diference.
Same error

NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.NopObjectContext' does not contain a definition for 'ShippingByWCFixedPrice' and no extension method 'ShippingByWCFixedPrice' accepting a first argument of type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.NopObjectContext' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly )

Thank you for your help
Il y a 13 ans
Have you done these operations :

{Nop}\Shipping
Copy Folder - Nop.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice. Then Add this Project as Existing Project to the NopCommerce Solution.

4. In the "NopCommerceStore" Web Site Project, add Reference for the Project Nop.Shipping.ShippingByWCFixedPrice
Il y a 13 ans
Yes I do
here is the error that appears most often

Le fichier de métadonnées 'C:\Users\will\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Nop19Source2\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\bin\Debug\Nop.BusinessLogic.dll' est introuvable  

Maybe an error in the order of build
Do you use Visual Studio Express ?

Thank you for your help
Il y a 13 ans
Yes, im using express. But i think my module is in release mode. Try to execute in release mode. It may works.
Il y a 13 ans
Thank you very much the solution seems on track.
I am going to reinstalled everything properly tonight and I'll let you know.
Again, thank you
william
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.