Internal error on uploading customized nop.services.dll

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 3 ans
Hi Everyone,

As per our requirement, I have made certain changes in the OrderTotalCalculationService.cs file of Nop services. After that, I built it, executed it and tested it in the local server and it worked seamlessly.
After that I built once again in release mode and copied the nop.services.dll file into the production server.
But here, I am getting the error:
We're sorry, an internal error occurred.
No pages are opening and only this error is showing.
Please help me rectify the problem. Also, what is the procedure to add the changes made in local server into Production server?

Thanks in advance,
Saurabh.
Il y a 3 ans
Did you try and restart the webserver ?

To fix the error copy the backed up version (distribution version) of the file back to your server

Is it the only thing you changed ?
you probably need to copy other .dlls to the server that reference this one i.e. Nop.Web
Il y a 3 ans
Hi Yidna

Many thanks for replying. I made changes only to this file which is part of the services dll. Then I uploaded only the services dll.
As you suggested, I will upload the backed up version now.
Also again I will upload all the dlls:
Core, Services data and web. Will that be the correct approach.

Note: instead of restarting web server, I had restarted the application through admin page.

Regards,
Saurabh.
Il y a 3 ans
Hi All,

Just an update on the log of the error. If anyone can help me with this.

Nop.Core.NopException: No constructor was found that had all the dependencies satisfied. ---> Autofac.Core.DependencyResolutionException: An error occurred during the activation of a particular registration. See the inner exception for details. Registration: Activator = QualpayManager (ReflectionActivator), Services = [Nop.Plugin.Payments.Qualpay.Services.QualpayManager], Lifetime = Autofac.Core.Lifetime.CurrentScopeLifetime, Sharing = Shared, Ownership = OwnedByLifetimeScope ---> An error occurred during the activation of a particular registration. See the inner exception for details. Registration: Activator = OverriddenOrderTotalCalculationService (ReflectionActivator), Services = [Nop.Services.Orders.IOrderTotalCalculationService], Lifetime = Autofac.Core.Lifetime.CurrentScopeLifetime, Sharing = Shared, Ownership = OwnedByLifetimeScope ---> An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Nop.Core.Domain.Catalog.CatalogSettings, Nop.Services.Orders.ICheckoutAttributeParser, Nop.Services.Discounts.IDiscountService, Nop.Services.Common.IGenericAttributeService, Nop.Services.Orders.IGiftCardService, Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.IHttpContextAccessor, Nop.Services.Payments.IPaymentService,

............ And many more plugin lists....

Does this give a fair idea of the error?

Regards,
Saurabh.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.