"Has one product" discount requirement rule 4.3 error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 3 ans
Getting an error with this plugin stating among other things "Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.Services, Version=4.4.0.0" has anyone else experienced issues with this plugin in nopCommerce 4.3?
Nop.Services.dll in ver 4.3. Not sure where 4.4 comes into things but it is in the json file
"Nop.Services/4.4.0": {
        "dependencies": {
etc"
Il y a 3 ans
Try removing that file (or rename it .txt), then restart the site, and see what happens.
Il y a 3 ans
Which file?
Il y a 3 ans
"the json file"
Il y a 3 ans
OK thanks, I'll try that later today when no customers are online
Il y a 3 ans
Hello. I am having the same problem with DiscountRules.HadSpentAmount plugin. It seems that the plugin expects Nop libs in version 4.4. I deleted the JSON file but it did not make any difference. I hope you find a workaround to your problem, I think It will resolve mine too.
Il y a 3 ans
Can somebody update this?  This is fairly annoying that I can't use this feature.

Thank you,

Sean
Il y a 3 ans
Some one has been able to resolve the error?

It throws me an error when I try to install the plugin in nopCommerce 4.3 version.
Steps:
1- 'DiscountRules.HasOneProduct' contains binaries. Just drop it into \Plugins directory
2- Run the proyect with IIS Express

Text error:
System.Exception: 'Plugin 'Customer has one of these products in the cart'. Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.Services, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.
Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.Web.Framework, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.
Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.Services, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.
Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.Web.Framework, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado.
Il y a 3 ans
We have updated this plugin, please try to download and to reinstall it again.
Il y a 3 ans
RomanovM wrote:
We have updated this plugin, please try to download and to reinstall it again.

Hello RomanovM.

Still not working for me, the same steps:
1- Download from the link you posted
2- 'DiscountRules.HasOneProduct' contains binaries. Just drop it into \Plugins directory
3- Run the proyect with IIS Express

Same error:
System.Exception: 'Plugin 'Customer has one of these products in the cart'. Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.Services, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.Web.Framework, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.Services, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.Web.Framework, Version=4.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.