Visual Studio Page_Load error for InfoBlockControl

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hi, I'm new to developing in Visual Studio,

I was trying to duplicate the InfoBlock.ascx file to make changes to the way the control behaves. When I copied the file I think I misclicked and removed Modules/InfoBlock.ascx from my solution. When I readded the file (right click Solution Explorer > add > existing item > Modules/InfoBlock.ascx), I got the following error on build:

Error  1  Type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.InfoBlockControl' already defines a member called 'Page_Load' with the same parameter types  C:\nopCommerce\NopCommerceStore\Modules\InfoBlock.ascx.cs  35  24  NopCommerceStore

There are no copies of the file in the solution.

Any insights to this issue are immensely appreciated!

InfoBlock.ascx.cs:

using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Configuration;
using System.Data;
using System.Text;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.Security;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebParts;
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic;
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Configuration.Settings;
using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Utils;

namespace NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules
{
    public partial class InfoBlockControl: BaseNopFrontendUserControl
    {
        protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
        }
    }
}

InfoBlock.ascx (line 1):

<%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.InfoBlockControl"
    CodeBehind="InfoBlock.ascx.cs" %>
Il y a 13 ans
Solved. I went into the object browser and searched up InfoBlockControl under NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.InfoBlockControl. I really had another definition of the class unlike what I said before. Fail. I thought I deleted it, but I didn't.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.