some features I need. (item customization with a image upload, shipping fees taken from each product, force multiple quantity and step of it

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 3 ans
Hi again, NEW YORK.

I have 2 more questions, I hope to explain in a good way but it's difficult

i sell products like medals with additional personalization, and also white t-shirts where a customer can chose a sport, and will sell the tee with the image chosen on my site

questions:

a) is there the possibility, to force a user to buy at minimum "tot" quantity, if he put a text in the optional personalization field? if the doen't fill data in the personalization for, he can buy 1 or any quantity, if he put a personation text, the min qty will be for example, 20 ?

b)  t-shirts:
I need to set a quantity of white tees, for example 1000 pieces in storage.
but I need to show to the customer all tee variant I have, for example with a image for basketball, for a image for rugby, etc. But I will print later when A person will buy the tee. So I need that the quantity will be decremented from the 1000, I don't have 50 qty for basketball tee, 100 for rugby tee. But I need that qty in storage is substracted from the 1000 of the white tee I have

I explain now how I do in the current website: (for question b):
- now I have these products identified by a product code with a first part same for all products, and a second part different. Difficult ot explain: I explain with an example:
code *beautiful_tee*basketball    
code *beautiful_tee*rugby
code *beautiful_tee*volley
code *beautiful_tee*tennis
code *beautiful_tee*football

so the product code is made with a first part *beautiful_tee*  and a second part
when a user add to cart (or complete order) of one of these codes, I substract the qty from all products whose product code starts with: *beautiful_tee*

this is the only way Ia have done in the past with the current ASP CLASSIC site. I did it within the ASP classic code...

Is there a possibility to do this thing in nop ?

or, do you suggest another way to set the qty?

for example, create only 1 product, and have a dropdown one for each sport ?
but if this could be the solution, is there the possibility when a user choose the sport on the dropdown, the image will change showing the image of the tee with that sport? (image that I upload in the backoffice for each version...

It's difficult to xplain.. I hope to solve these 2 points too (a and b)

any suggestions for these questions?

thanks
Il y a 3 ans
Any help for my 2 last questions?
Il y a 3 ans
For a) have a look at Allowed quantities
So you can enter 20,30, 50,100
Then it wil create a drop down for quantity where they can only pick these options

I dont understand the second quetion but you would need to be custimise
Maybe look at Attribute Combinations which might be useful
Also you can use group products See https://demo.nopcommerce.com/nikon-d5500-dslr
Il y a 3 ans
Yidna wrote:
For a) have a look at Allowed quantities
So you can enter 20,30, 50,100
Then it wil create a drop down for quantity where they can only pick these options

I dont understand the second quetion but you would need to be custimise
Maybe look at Attribute Combinations which might be useful
Also you can use group products See https://demo.nopcommerce.com/nikon-d5500-dslr

Hi, thank for your answer.

- for question a) : I need that a user is forced to buy 20 quantity only if he choose to personalize the product by adding a text
Otherwise, same product, if he don't fill any text, he can buy even qty = 1

- for question b) :
I need to have a product where I put storage qty for example 1000.
And I need to have a dropdown menu, when the user choose a value from the dropdown menu, the product image change.
For example: in the dropdown there are all sports (rugby, tennis, etc..)
When the user choose tennis, I need he see a image, when he choose volley I need he see another image

is it possible?
thanks
Il y a 3 ans
- for question a) : I need that a user is forced to buy 20 quantity only if he choose to personalize the product by adding a text
Otherwise, same product, if he don't fill any text, he can buy even qty = 1

- for question b) :
I need to have a product where I put storage qty for example 1000.
And I need to have a dropdown menu, when the user choose a value from the dropdown menu, the product image change.
For example: in the dropdown there are all sports (rugby, tennis, etc..)
When the user choose tennis, I need he see a image, when he choose volley I need he see another image

is it possible?
thanks
Il y a 3 ans
For (a), not without customization.  Otherwise you'll need to create two different products (variants).

For (b),  you can associate an image with a product attribute value
Example: https://demo.nopcommerce.com/adidas-consortium-campus-80s-running-shoes
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.