bug report for v1.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
Dear team, thanks for all of your hard work.
I found some small bugs in version 1.20, list below, just for your reference.

file: Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Products\SQLProductProvider.cs
line: 1375
code: db.AddInParameter(dbCommand, "OverrideIndivAdjustment", DbType.String, OverrideIndivAdjustment);
fix: db.AddInParameter(dbCommand, "OverrideIndivAdjustment", DbType.Boolean, OverrideIndivAdjustment);

file: Libraries\Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer\Products\SQLProductProvider.cs
line: 1439
code: db.AddInParameter(dbCommand, "OverrideIndivAdjustment", DbType.String, OverrideIndivAdjustment);
fix: db.AddInParameter(dbCommand, "OverrideIndivAdjustment", DbType.Boolean, OverrideIndivAdjustment);

file: NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\PricelistAdd.ascx.cs
line: 1439
code: Pricelist pricelist = pricelist = ProductManager.InsertPricelist(
fix: Pricelist pricelist = ProductManager.InsertPricelist(

file: NopCommerceStore\Templates\Categories\ProductsInLines1.ascx.cs
line: 137
code: hlCategory.Text = String.Format(GetLocaleResourceString("Media.Category.ImageAlternateTextFormat"), category.Name);
fix: hlCategory.Text = category.Name;
remark: this bug only appear when category with no picture, the replacement text will be like "category xx 's picture". I don't sure if this is the best code to fix this issue.
Il y a 14 ans
Thanks

Regarding a category image alt text. You can set "Media.Category.ImageAlternateTextFormat" locale string resource to '{0}'
Il y a 14 ans
Thanks,

I have one question regarding the last line of bug fix:

[code]

file: NopCommerceStore\Templates\Categories\ProductsInLines1.ascx.cs
line: 137
code: hlCategory.Text = String.Format(GetLocaleResourceString("Media.Category.ImageAlternateTextFormat"), category.Name);
fix: hlCategory.Text = category.Name;

[code]

Did you remove the entire String.Format(GetLocaleResourceString("Media.Category.ImageAlternateTextFormat"), and just replace that with category.Name; ?
Il y a 14 ans
to nopCommerce team | a.m. :  thanks a lot, it works.

to ttun76: yes. but it seems to be my configuration issue now, pls ignore this.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.