Managing order Bundled products with different vendors

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 3 ans
Hello. I have this scenario: I have a bundled product, lets call it MyProduct, with two bundled products, lets call them MyProduct-A and MyProduct-B, each of them from different vendor, using an attribute of type dropdownlist. Either MyProduct-A or MyProduct-B has the price information, no picture, and the corresponding Vendor, lets say Vendor-A for MyProduct-A and Vendor-B for MyProduct-B. When a customer select either product and make an order, for example, MyProduct-B, Im expecting Vendor-B can see the order in his panel,but  no, I can not see it as Vendor-B. Let me say that in MyProduct, in the vendor Field I selected No vendor, since That will depend on the selected product. Is there a setting Im missing to see the order on the corresponding vendor?

Thanks in advance

Luis Garcia
Il y a 3 ans
You need to select a vendor for the product otherwise the vendor will not be able to see the product.

As to whether you can do "Managing order Bundled products with different vendors" - change the setting and report back what happens so we can know
Il y a 3 ans
Thanks for your reply. I selected vendor-A on MyProduct, and then I proceed to make an order, but selecting MyProduct-B. That order is now visible for vendor-A, but thats not whats required, vendor-B should be the one who now could view the order. It seems like the vendor will be always the one of the mail product.

Is there a Programmatically way to know if a product has bundled products?

Regards
Il y a 3 ans
luiscgg wrote:
Is there a Programmatically way to know if a product has bundled products?

See how they do it in the ProductService:
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/blob/c6de06a01a227a433770e0f043dd81f26d2142ff/src/Libraries/Nop.Services/Catalog/ProductService.cs#L1660

You could check for attributeValue.AttributeValueType == AttributeValueType.AssociatedToProduct, then get the vendor from the associatedProduct to handle your use case.
Il y a 3 ans
Yes, thank you very much!!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.