Customer Report by Country

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 3 ans
At one point, there was a report available that showed the number of customers the database had in each country and a corresponding sales total (annual?) for that country. I can't seem to find it anymore.

I'm trying to develop a means of determining where I need to concentrate marketing efforts, and it seems like a report like this would be extremely helpful.

Additionally, if the list could drill-down and show individual names that would be wonderful. It would also help me determine if any of the customers on the list are troll accounts or actual viable customers.

Any thoughts?
Il y a 3 ans
There is a Country Sales report.  I don't recall if there was ever a Country Customer report.

For "marketing efforts", have you considered using Google Analytics?

For "trolls" consider IP blocking or other similar plugin to block registration to begin with.
Il y a 3 ans
Trolls -- oh I do, but they still sneak in, the Russians and Chinese are fairly clever at that. I've already blocked a large chunk of China for scouring my website. I've noticed that I've got several countries that report with customers but I know doggone well I've never shipped anything to them. (long story short - my recent upgrade ended up with each country listed twice in the db - when I went to delete the extras, I found some I couldn't delete because of customers in that country) Ukraine, and a couple of the Stans, for example. I don't ship to active war zones for obvious reasons...
Il y a 3 ans
I've got analytics installed, but haven't played with it much, right now I'm still in Upgrade Hangover LOL
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.