FedEx. Rating is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hi,

I am trying to use the FedEx Shipping Gateway in nop1.6. I have generated the FedEx Key, and the other details required and have configured these all in the administration section.
But the thing is that when I am trying to complete the check out process then the service is saying : "Rating is temporarily unavailable, please try again later."

Kindly let me know what's the solution to this problem.

Regards.
Gurpreet Singh
Il y a 13 ans
Just tested the nopCommerce FedEx Shipping Rate Computation Method using the FedEx test server URL and it's currently returning the following message: "Rating is temporarily unavailable, please try again later." The FedEx test server may be down, try it during the week or contact FedEx support.

Also tested using the FedEx production server URL and it is returning valid rates at the time of this post.

Il y a 13 ans
Hi,

Thnaks for your reply.
Could you please let me know whats the procedure to move to the live server. Whats the way to intgrate with the live FedEx Server.
Please let me know regarding this.

Regards.
Gurpreet Singh
Il y a 13 ans
You can apply to move to production at: https://www.fedex.com/wpor/web/jsp/drclinks.jsp?links=wss/production.html (you will need to first register a developer account or log in). You can self certify (rating is a standard service), but you will need a FedEx shipping account number to complete the registration.

The product URL is https://gateway.fedex.com:443/web-services

Il y a 12 ans
wg.gurpreet wrote:
Hi,

Thnaks for your reply.
Could you please let me know whats the procedure to move to the live server. Whats the way to intgrate with the live FedEx Server.
Please let me know regarding this.

Regards.
Gurpreet Singh

hi gurpreet
i have problem in fedex configuration, kindly help me
my email is [email protected]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.