Adding javascript to order button

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hi Guy's,

I'm trying to add a javascript to the Order button on the product page. If i look with dreamweaver CS5 live code i see the following code:

<input type="submit" name="ctl00$ctl00$cph1$cph1$ctl00$ctrlProductVariantsInGrid$rptVariants$ctl02$btnAddToCart" value="Bestellen" onclick="javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions(&quot;ctl00$ctl00$cph1$cph1$ctl00$ctrlProductVariantsInGrid$rptVariants$ctl02$btnAddToCart&quot;, &quot;&quot;, true, &quot;ProductVariant114&quot;, &quot;&quot;, false, false))" id="ctl00_ctl00_cph1_cph1_ctl00_ctrlProductVariantsInGrid_rptVariants_ctl02_btnAddToCart" class="productvariantaddtocartbutton">

Can someone please explain to me how and where to modify the Javascript:Webform_DoPostBackWithOptions so i can add my own little piece of javascript witch is needed. I can change my javascript to aspx file if that is making a difference.

The javascript is creating an XML of some fields i added to the product page.

Cheers to the guy who can answer my question :) Searching my ass of for the workaround!

Kind regards,

Marco van der Have
Il y a 13 ans
Hi,

Did you ever figure out the answer to this?

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.