Product review already added nop 4.40.4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 1 an
Dear Itinnovations,

You are right.....Few days ago we also have received tons of spam in the product's contact page. So we have upgraded the reCaptcha to the version v3 ro resolve this issue. After few hours it seems that we were again under attact and our IT banned the spam IP (it's seems the v3 didn't worked to block it). We are thinking to install the Akismet spam Protection plugin ....but it seems that doesn't work with the 4.404 version. So for now the reviews is less important ...we have to resolve the spam problems....Any idea how to do it?
Il y a 1 an
Install the Akismet Plugin - it works fine on 4.40.4 (it's my plugin).
Il y a 1 an
Hi Untiedshoes

I've tried to install the zip file qnd it writes:

"The archive should contain only one root plugin or theme directory. For example, Payments.PayPalDirect or DefaultClean. To upload multiple items, the archive should have the 'uploadedItems.json' file in the root"
Il y a 1 an
This has come up previously if you search (although not had it with my plugin prior to you having it).

Try using WinRar to unzip. It was zipped on a Mac, which can sometimes cause issues depending on how you unzip.

If you unzip the file, add the 4.40 version directly to the plugins directory, and install it that way instead.

Craig
Il y a 1 an
I have tried and the site crashed:

"HTTP Error 500.30 - ASP.NET Core app failed to start
Common solutions to this issue:
The app failed to start
The app started but then stopped
The app started but threw an exception during startup
Troubleshooting steps:
Check the system event log for error messages
Enable logging the application process' stdout messages
Attach a debugger to the application process and inspect"

I have deleted the plugin and restarted IIS and now is working
Il y a 1 an
Are you adding the 4.40 folder to the plugins directory once you’ve unzipped it?

Also, what error was logged?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.