Force PICKUP FROM STORE to be ZERO. How?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 1 an
NC 3.90

I need to force the PICKUP FROM STORE method to be ZERO in price.

Even if product has additional shipping fee...

How to do it?

Thanks.
Il y a 1 an
There's a setting for it (see admin > "All Settings")
  shippingsettings.ignoreadditionalshippingchargeforpickupinstore

(It is True by default)
Il y a 1 an
New York wrote:

(It is True by default)

I know this. This is not what I need.

My product has Additional Shipping Fee, this shows even if user selects PICKUP point. I want to get rid of that Additional Shipping Fee (in product) when PICKUP is selected.

For regular shipping method I want to show Additional Shipping Fee. Only for PICKUP point I want to make it ZERO if PickUp Point Fee is also Zero.

Do you know how to do this? Maybe somehow in CSHTML code?

Thank you.
Il y a 1 an
(Actually, setting for  ignoreadditionalshippingchargeforpickupinstore is not in 3.90)

RE: "...My product has Additional Shipping Fee, this shows even if user selects PICKUP point...."
Shows where?  Included in the shipping charge, or showing specific amount - e.g. in cart?  (Did you customize?)
Il y a 1 an
New York wrote:
RE: "...My product has Additional Shipping Fee, this shows even if user selects PICKUP point...."
Shows where?  Included in the shipping charge, or showing specific amount - e.g. in cart?  (Did you customize?)

Shows during checkout and in the cart.

Basically I need to get rid of PRODUCT ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE (IN PRODUCT), but not the Additional Shipping Fee for PICKUP POINT.

I never touched Source Code.
Il y a 1 an
New York wrote:

(It is True by default)

Can you give me some code like this but for version 3.90?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/55027/v41-negate-additional-shipping-charges-when-local-pickup#212294
Il y a 1 an
Do you have Visual Studio and can recompile the code?  If so, then you should be able to follow the GitHub commits referenced in that post to make similar changes.
Il y a 1 an
New York wrote:
Do you have Visual Studio and can recompile the code?  If so, then you should be able to follow the GitHub commits referenced in that post to make similar changes.

No I don't have and I don't know how to do it through VS. And I wouldn't like to touch source code. Is it possible to do change just plugin files to accomplish this?

If you could help me, I would pay you some small bonus like 10$.

Also, there is a bug with PickUp point states, it shows pickup state incorrectly. Is it a bug of the whole system or only pickup plugin?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.