Initial error after update

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 1 an
New York wrote:
The next step is to adjust the Store settings in the DB (before you start the site).

First 'save' the current values
SELECT [Url], [SslEnabled],  [Hosts] FROM Store

Then, update to disable SSL, and set for 'localhost'
UPDATE Store SET
    [Url] = 'http://localhost:5000/',
    [SslEnabled] = 0,
    [Hosts] = 'localhost'
  WHERE id = 1

Then use Nop.Web.exe to start the site, and browse to http://localhost:5000

Yea I see that, but is all this really necessary to make a minor update from 4.50.2 to 4.50.3?

We had a fine website running on 4.50.2 and just wanted to update to 4.50.3.
These problems are making us very unsecure in our choice to switch main site to Nop.
Il y a 1 an
The issue just seems to be a mismatch between the 'settings'...  You never indicated whether your 'upgrade' was on the same IIS host as the prod site (versus some test host).  If you are on a test environment, and you don't have an SSL to match the domain, etc. then you just need to make those adjustments to get it to work in the test site
Il y a 1 an
New York wrote:
The issue just seems to be a mismatch between the 'settings'...  You never indicated whether your 'upgrade' was on the same IIS host as the prod site (versus some test host).  If you are on a test environment, and you don't have an SSL to match the domain, etc. then you just need to make those adjustments to get it to work in the test site

We only have this one site for now, and yes it has an SSL certificate and worked just fine before upgrading.
The reason why we got into this mess is due to answers we got on this post:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/94988/eucookielawaccept-cannot-store-value
Leading us to do an upgrade which led to this Post with this initial problem:
"Cannot find compilation library location for package 'MySql.Data'"
Il y a 1 an
New York wrote:

Hi again.

I have now followed your advice and that will work for localhost:5000.
I then tried using my own database again to get away from /install page, as I already have a webshop.
After removing everything about https and ssl, i can load the page, but gives me a generic error page.
In the eventlog I can then see the actual error, and I am back with my initial problem:
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot find compilation library location for package 'MySql.Data'

So this error must somehow relate to my database, but I have never used MySql.
You have any idea where that comes from?
Il y a 1 an
AxelAndersen wrote:

Hi again.

I have now followed your advice and that will work for localhost:5000.
I then tried using my own database again to get away from /install page, as I already have a webshop.
After removing everything about https and ssl, i can load the page, but gives me a generic error page.
In the eventlog I can then see the actual error, and I am back with my initial problem:
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot find compilation library location for package 'MySql.Data'

So this error must somehow relate to my database, but I have never used MySql.
You have any idea where that comes from?

if I look at the complete stacktrace, it seems it has to do with some keep alive middleware:

at Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyModel.CompilationLibrary.ResolveReferencePaths(ICompilationAssemblyResolver resolver, List`1 assemblies)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyModel.CompilationLibrary.ResolveReferencePaths()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ApplicationParts.AssemblyPartExtensions.<>c.<GetReferencePaths>b__0_0(CompilationLibrary library)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectManySingleSelectorIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.InsertRange(Int32 index, IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RuntimeCompilation.RazorReferenceManager.GetReferencePaths()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RuntimeCompilation.RazorReferenceManager.GetCompilationReferences()
   at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitializedCore[T](T& target, Boolean& initialized, Object& syncLock, Func`1 valueFactory)
   at System.Threading.LazyInitializer.EnsureInitialized[T](T& target, Boolean& initialized, Object& syncLock, Func`1 valueFactory)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RuntimeCompilation.RazorReferenceManager.get_CompilationReferences()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RuntimeCompilation.LazyMetadataReferenceFeature.get_References()
   at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.Razor.CompilationTagHelperFeature.GetDescriptors()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.Language.DefaultRazorTagHelperBinderPhase.ExecuteCore(RazorCodeDocument codeDocument)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.Language.RazorEnginePhaseBase.Execute(RazorCodeDocument codeDocument)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.Language.DefaultRazorEngine.Process(RazorCodeDocument document)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.Language.DefaultRazorProjectEngine.ProcessCore(RazorCodeDocument codeDocument)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Razor.Language.RazorProjectEngine.Process(RazorProjectItem projectItem)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RuntimeCompilation.RuntimeViewCompiler.CompileAndEmit(String relativePath)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RuntimeCompilation.RuntimeViewCompiler.OnCacheMiss(String normalizedPath)
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.Compilation.DefaultRazorPageFactoryProvider.CreateFactory(String relativePath)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorViewEngine.CreateCacheResult(HashSet`1 expirationTokens, String relativePath, Boolean isMainPage)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorViewEngine.OnCacheMiss(ViewLocationExpanderContext expanderContext, ViewLocationCacheKey cacheKey)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorViewEngine.LocatePageFromViewLocations(ActionContext actionContext, String pageName, Boolean isMainPage)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Razor.RazorViewEngine.FindView(ActionContext context, String viewName, Boolean isMainPage)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewEngines.CompositeViewEngine.FindView(ActionContext context, String viewName, Boolean isMainPage)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewFeatures.ViewResultExecutor.FindView(ActionContext actionContext, ViewResult viewResult)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewFeatures.ViewResultExecutor.ExecuteAsync(ActionContext context, ViewResult result)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ViewResult.ExecuteResultAsync(ActionContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeNextResultFilterAsync>g__Awaited|30_0[TFilter,TFilterAsync](ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResultExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.ResultNext[TFilter,TFilterAsync](State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.InvokeResultFilters()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeNextResourceFilter>g__Awaited|25_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.Rethrow(ResourceExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|20_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Logged|17_1(ResourceInvoker invoker)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Logged|17_1(ResourceInvoker invoker)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Nop.Services.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context)
   at StackExchange.Profiling.MiniProfilerMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context) in C:\projects\dotnet\src\MiniProfiler.AspNetCore\MiniProfilerMiddleware.cs:line 103
   at WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore6.WebMarkupMinMiddleware.ProcessAsync(HttpContext context, Boolean useMinification, Boolean useCompression)
   at WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore6.WebMarkupMinMiddleware.ProcessAsync(HttpContext context, Boolean useMinification, Boolean useCompression)
   at WebMarkupMin.AspNetCore6.WebMarkupMinMiddlewareBase.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Localization.RequestLocalizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Session.SessionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Session.SessionMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Nop.Services.Installation.InstallUrlMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper)
   at Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context, IWebHelper webHelper)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.InvokeCore(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.StatusCodePagesMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.StatusCodePagesMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.HandleException(HttpContext context, ExceptionDispatchInfo edi)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)
Il y a 1 an
I'm not sure.  Maybe it's your .NET runtime.  Check what's install.  At DOS command prompt

dotnet --info
Il y a 1 an
New York wrote:
I'm not sure.  Maybe it's your .NET runtime.  Check what's install.  At DOS command prompt

dotnet --info

This is what that gives:

C:\Windows\system32>dotnet --info

Host (useful for support):
  Version: 6.0.1
  Commit:  3a25a7f1cc

.NET SDKs installed:
  No SDKs were found.

.NET runtimes installed:
  Microsoft.AspNetCore.App 5.0.5 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.AspNetCore.App]
  Microsoft.AspNetCore.App 6.0.1 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.AspNetCore.App]
  Microsoft.NETCore.App 5.0.5 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
  Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.1 [C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.