Getting localhost didn’t send any data. ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE for 4.50.4

Il y a 1 an
I am trying to upgrade from 2.5 to 4.50.4. I ran all the individual scripts to existing database until 4.30 version and then installed 4.50.4 version on to my local. Now I am trying to run latest version on my local by adding existing db in connection string.

I am getting below error, please help.

This page isn’t working

localhost didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Note: I am guessing migrations worked successfully, since I see a new columns added to existing database.
Il y a 1 an
Hi

If you run locally, you need to change store URL in your Database with local host.
Il y a 1 an
I changed Url to my localhost in Store table, it dint work, Do i need to update anywhere else?
Il y a 1 an
Hi

Okay,
Right now what is the error showing.
Can you show me?
Il y a 1 an
This page isn’t working

localhost didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
Il y a 1 an
Hi
Please share the screenshot of the store configuration which you have done.

also possible please check if this might be it can help to you
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39045735/cannot-acces-asp-net-core-on-local-docker-container
Il y a 1 an
Are you running the Nop.Web.exe, or running in VS (Nop.Web or IIS Express)?

Query the [Log] table in the DB to see if any related errors.
Il y a 9 mois
I'm getting the same response when trying to run our 4.50.2 store on localhost from visual studio using Nop.Web button (Firefox).

This is the error in the log table:

System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request.
---> System.IO.IOException: The response ended prematurely.
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.SendAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.SendAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnectionPool.SendWithVersionDetectionAndRetryAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Boolean doRequestAuth, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.RedirectHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Http.Logging.LoggingHttpMessageHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Microsoft.Extensions.Http.Logging.LoggingScopeHttpMessageHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<SendAsync>g__Core|83_0(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts, CancellationToken originalCancellationToken)
   at Nop.Services.ScheduleTasks.TaskScheduler.TaskThread.RunAsync() in C:\development\nop_4_5_Vivant_V2\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\ScheduleTasks\TaskScheduler.cs:line 191

It was working last time I tried running it locally a couple months ago before publishing and installing on the live server. I've got SSL turned off and have checked the site url is localhost in the db. What am I missing...???

TIA!
Il y a 9 mois
WickedEye wrote:
...This is the error in the log table:
   at Nop.Services.ScheduleTasks.TaskScheduler.TaskThread.RunAsync() in C:\development\nop_4_5_Vivant_V2\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\ScheduleTasks\TaskScheduler.cs:line 191 ...

I'm don't think that error is related.

When you see the  ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE message in the browser.  Bring up another incognito browser and paste in the URL, and see what happens.