How can I change default image of a product to a second image when hover on it in category?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 1 an
Hello, I am running on nopcommerce 4.10 and I was wondering if there is a plugin or code that causes the image of a product to change to a secondary image when you hover over it on the product category level? Thanks!
Il y a 1 an
Do you want to show second image based on the display order or a specific image from the image list?
In both case, you have to do customization for that.
Il y a 1 an
lorib wrote:
Hello, I am running on nopcommerce 4.10 and I was wondering if there is a plugin or code that causes the image of a product to change to a secondary image when you hover over it on the product category level? Thanks!

nopCommerce does not have this feature by default. But many vendors already implement this type o feature. You can check the https://nop-kalles.nop-station.com/ theme and hover on the productbox It will show the second image!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.