help with TrendyShoes form osshop

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
OK. I purchased TrendyShoes for 1.90 from osshop.biz and just like everyone else I get no help from the site. I did get all the files which are completely different than any of the install help on their site - so - I uploaded everything to the host server which is Arvixe. I know that nop 1.90 works well as I also uploaded it via the gallery through Arvixe and had no problems. I created a supdomain and uploaded all the TrendyShoes folders in the root of my supdomain.  When I type in the install url www.noptest.laureeswigs.us/install/install.aspx I get this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Nop.BusinessLogic' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. (C:\HostingSpaces\dlgpdx\noptest.laureeswigs.us\wwwroot\web.config line 114)

Source Error:

Line 112:    </httpHandlers>
Line 113:    <httpModules>
Line 114:      <add name="MembershipHttpModule" type="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Profile.MembershipHttpModule, Nop.BusinessLogic"/>
Line 115:      <add name="UrlRewriteModule" type="UrlRewritingNet.Web.UrlRewriteModule, UrlRewritingNet.UrlRewriter"/>
Line 116:      <add name="BlacklistHttpModule" type="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Security.BlacklistHttpModule, Nop.BusinessLogic"/>      

Source File: C:\HostingSpaces\dlgpdx\noptest.laureeswigs.us\wwwroot\web.config    Line: 114

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

I did notice that I have 2 Web.config files. 1 in the root and 1 in the Administration folder.
I am totally lost - please help.

Dave
Il y a 13 ans
Same proble here...

We requested a refund, but don't get any reponse...
Il y a 13 ans
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3126/trendyshoes1901-is-updating-products-warning-avoid-wwwosshopcom.aspx?p=21#38638
Il y a 13 ans
What is so special about this osshop??

The filtering?
I can write this (bugfree) in 1.9

The basket?
A nice addon does the same..
Il y a 13 ans
Your post was not much help. You say you can write than write it and offer it to the community. Why bother to post if you have nothing to contribute .
Il y a 13 ans
I can not help you with the current osshop code. Im not using it, sorry.

But looked at it and thought that if the bugs come from parts of the code not being used by most websites maybe we can remove it and make it all work.

Maybe I should ask what options from the osshop do you really need?
Il y a 13 ans
I have purchased Ajax Trendy shoes store(Nopcommerce1.90 ready) on 5/20 and its been three days I have not received any files to download and install... There is no download link available in 'My Accounts' and I have no emails from the admin... I have already been charged.. what should I do ? Should I wait or claim a dispute with VISA ?
Il y a 13 ans
48187 wrote:
what should I do ? Should I wait or claim a dispute with VISA ?

I would better claim a dispute. Osshop sucks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.