Attribute value image not showing

Il y a 1 mois
Hi All, I have a product that comes in several sizes so I've set this up as a simple product, then added all the variants of the product also as separate simple products, then I've assigned all the variants as associated products to the first simple product using the attributes function, and I've selected the picture to be used for each attribute value. I've used a check box for size selection. My problem is, only the main image for the first simple product ever displays. When I click the check box for a different size, the image does not change to show the picture associated to the selected product. Any ideas? Many thanks.
Il y a 1 mois
Hi
Which version of NopCommerce are you using and are there any customizations or third-party plugins/themes integrated?
There are a few things to consider
1. More than one checkbox can be selected at once and in this case  system may use the first found image (which may always be the same)
2. If only one checkbox is selected, the image changes on the default theme. There may be customization that were made which may be preventing this behavior in your case
3. Can you change the attribute type of the size attribute to a radio button or dropdown list and see if it works on these or not? This is just for testing because this will only allow one attribute to be selected and your requirement may not be this
Il y a 1 mois
Thanks. I have now realised how to do it. I wrongly presumed the image used for each attribute value would be the image stored in that attribute value's own product properties. I did not realise I needed to have all images for each attribute value uploaded into the product that I am assigning all the attribute values to.