Search by SKU when for product attributes (VER 4.60.6)

Il y a 1 mois
Hi all, searching by SKU does not work when I have my products in attributes - for example a product may be available in red, green and blue. Each product has its own SKU. Searching by SKU will only work if the product is visible individually. I do not want my products that have attributes to be displayed individually. I need to be able to search on SKU when the product is in an attribute. Any ideas?

Also, I'm wanting to show the number in stock for every product attribute. Again, the number in stock only shows when looking at individual products, not when they are displayed as a list of attributes using, for example, radio buttons or a drop down list.

Thanks.
Il y a 1 mois
nopCommerce is not searching for the products which are set as visible individually false. This will require customization/plugin to get it work .

Maybe you can try with creating attribute combinations and assign SKU to each combination. nopCommerce do search in attribute combination and shows the main(parent) product. You can follow this link to know about attribute combinations.
https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/running-your-store/catalog/products/add-products.html#attribute-combinations

Best Regards,
Faiz